Friday, January 8, 2010

Knowledge is Power

Today is Friday and I thought I try something new. Since it's my blog I guess there are no rules. Since I've told people that every day you don't learn something new that day is wasted. I'm going to share some things I have learned over the last week. Some may be funny or scientifically or just a stat. So don't judge, Just open your mind and enjoy a moment in Jeff the Plumbers mind.

Fact: It is possible for a cow to go up stairs but not down.

Fact: J.K. Rowling is wealthier than the queen of U.k.

Fact: Chuck Norris's real name is Carlos Ray Norris

Fact: It is possible to start a fire by rapidly rubbing two ranch Doritos together (I would like to see Les Stroud the survivor man pull that one off)

Fact: Abraham lincoln went to school for less then a year, He taught himself to read a write.

Fact: Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married first cousins and Researchers in Canada have found that there brains were 15% wider than normal (and they were smarter then us that don't seem possible, I'm just sayin)

Fact: Irish coffee was invented in San Francisco
Fact: 7-11 sell approximately 10,00 pots of coffee an hour
( I wonder hoe many shots of Monavie are pored)

Ladies here's some facts so you will understand us men, Fact: children who are breast fed are Proven to be smarter than those who are not. (see were just trying to obtain more knowledge) and Fact: the pupil of the eye expands as much as 45% when a man looks at softening pleasing.(again just stimulating our mind, hoping fact number one will come true) Every day 200 million couples make love, 400.000 babies are born and 140,00 people die ( Hopefully from making love, because if your gonna go why not with a bang... I'm just sayin)

Fact: The sound you hear when one cracks there knuckles is nitrogen bursting in there joints
Fact: The sound you hear when you put a seashell up to your ear is not the ocean, It's the sound of your blood flowing (Those 2 are Awesomely fascinating)

One last one, Fact: Laughing lowers levels of stress and strengthens you immune system. So today go out and laugh a Little. Have a great no AWESOME day and know the more you learn the more you earn, Knowledge is power... I'm just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment