Friday, January 29, 2010

Blogging and Facts

Another glorious week and today is Friday. So I thought I would spit some facts I have learned. Thus giving you another addition of fact Friday. Hope your learning, because I'm always searching for knowledge. By the way did any of you see my first video blog. Boy that was a learning experience, The auto repair and the video. Did anyone think my head was huge, Man I wished my arms were just 6 inches longer. Any hoot here you go...

FACT: Whopi Goldburg has no eyebrows

FACT: There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar

FACT: Coconuts kill 150 people each year, That's more than shark attack deaths

FACT: Colgate (the toothpaste) Translates in Spanish (cuelgate) which is "go hang your self"

FACT: The longest recorded swim was 2938km, It was down the missippi river in 1930 and the swimmer spent 742 hours in the water

FACT: The longest jail sentence in the united states was 10,000 years for triple murder

FACT: Jim Morrison was the first rock star to be arrested on stage

FACT: Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born and 140,000 people die.

FACT: 65% of people made their resolution between the 28Th of December and the new year

FACT: 84% of people make a resolution creating a new habit and 16% to break an old one

FACT: Of those who successfully achieve their resolution 40% do it on there first try

Hope you learned something, Jeff the Plumber did. As you know the more you learn the more you earn and not monetarily... I'm just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment