Sunday, January 10, 2010

Balance

What's up everyone ??? So since my last post, The world has seemed all over the place. Which in turn has had me emotionally all over the place. Now that in itself for me as a manly man got me. Well because as a man we are taught never show we are weak, or pomp-ass or just feeling blahh. And sometimes even when were happy we must hide it so we are not attacked by those who are jealous of our success. But I don't care, I have wanted to cry and jump up and down like a little kid going to Disney in the last 2 days.
Quite frankly I think it MPMS, That right I said it Male PMS. Why can't we as dudes occasionally have a hormonal imbalance. Which messes with our emotions and we get moody. Then the world gets a 1/4 bubble off and we get worse. Our loved one ask us what's up and of course we hide it or we shout out at them in anger to hide really how were feeling. Because again as dudes we have to guard our emotions. They will think were weak and that can never happen, RIGHT or WRONG.

Which makes it funny, I will give some examples and you decide. First Your favorite sports team losses the championship, cry maybe, maybe not. You bid the job of the century and get it, or not. Do you high five your bud or have a silent moment alone kicking your self. You score with your lady, or not, Do you lay there with a cool aide smile or spoon after. These I know are signs of weakness or some triumph and that's OK. I realize as a man we can not be the rock all the time. We are not weak we are just real and it's not our fault it's just MPMS. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
LIFE is like riding a bicycle in order to keep BALANCE you must keep pedaling. Fast or slow it doesn't matter you decide... I'm just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment