Friday, March 5, 2010

Fabolus Friday Facts

It wouldn't be another fabulous Friday with out the facts. So I'm ready for you, Are you ready for me ??? good. This week went by pretty fast, which was good. Most said it was an unlucky week too. It was for me, not on a personal level, but on a worldly level. Sometimes I will say the world is a quarter bubble off, and this week it actually was. Did you know the earthquake in Chile actually changed the earths rotation. Now it was such a million of a second amount, but even still it had some effect on the earth. Maybe GOD was mad at JESUS and slammed his fist down into the dinner table... Who knows !!! Any hoot on to the facts

FACT: A first class (Parlour ticket) on the titanic cost $4,350, which translates to $90,000 in the us in 2006... "Ice was extra"

FACT: -40 degrees Celsius is equal to -40 degrees Fahrenheit... "This one I didn't believe, but then I checked it out and it was true"

FACT: The snowiest city in the U.S. is Blue Canyon California... "sorry Oliver it's not Durango Colorodo"

FACT: The greatest snowfall ever in a single storm was 189 inches at the Mount Shasta Ski bowl (February 13-19Th 1959)... "Again in California the sunny state"

FACT: In West Virginia you can run over an animal and take it home and eat it, Legally that is... "They have a roadkill cook off every September, this year is the 19Th annual, YUCK"

FACT: The mask in the first Halloween movie, You know Michael Myers, Was Actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white... "caption kirk made a good masked murderer"

Fact: A female platypus sweats milk... "Not human ladies you single boys out there"

FACT: The university of Minnesota is older than the state Of Minnesota... "Again a fact which I heard but didn't believe but its true, Damn TRUE"

FACT: Male fireflies fly but females fireflies can't due to short wings... " Two things on this one, Have you ever Experience them in Cali, On the east coast they are all over, And It's not your fault Jenn God gave all funsize people a disadvantage"

FACT: Hungry Jacks is an Australian Burger King... " I thought I have told this one before but then t just fascinated me so I gave it any way"

FACT: The word Earthling was first printed in 1593... "and were still not fully colonized on this planet yet"

LAST ONE... and this one struck me as funny. Kind of like a neat little party saying and you can decide: "Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog" : Now I could give you the answer, But I'm not, Chime in if you read this and if anyone gets this your position in my world may change (not you Ashley "DJ Acai" you can't give the answer) Have a great weekend, Don't forget to eat all your veggies and get your exercises in...I'm just sayin

1 comment:

  1. I know the answer!!!!!!! I still don't get how -40C and -40F are equal.

    ReplyDelete