Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fact Friday 4-2-2010 A little late but worth the wait

So as usual another week has passed, and a full one it was. I had no me time this week. Now I'm not trying to sound selfish But I feel like I let my peeps down. No blogs, No facebook updates, Hardly no mixers, Just plumbing. I guess that's pretty good since I am last time I was checked the plumber. How are you doing on your goals so far ??? we are 4 months in, I have 5 done so far and 5 left. I better get busy. This next week is gonna be a lot of fun, It's my 20Th wedding anniversary, my daughters 19Th birthday and my 37Th birthday. Two of those things are really important one not so much. But life is all good. As you read my facts this week you may see some pattern to my readings this week, I will leave that for you to have some fun with !!!

FACT: Hawaii is the only U.S. where coffee is grown commercially
FACT: When you watch a sun set, the horizon is approximately 3 miles away from the point you stand (and it's really romantic)
FACT: 4 billions seconds is 127 years
FACT: It is illegal to hunt a camel in Arizona (are there camels running wild in Arizona ???)
FACT: A mosquito is more likely to bite a blonde over a brunette (now we no who is sweet and who is soar)
FACT: The sound of E.T. walking on film was someone squishing there hands in Jello (Hope Bill Cosby wasn't watching)
FACT: All planets revolve counterclockwise except Venus (scientists think it was hit by an asteroid, But we all know that's where woman come from)
FACT: SEX is a pain reliever, 10 times more effective then Valium, it also helps prevent flu and colds, This is due to the release of pheromones (so get your freak on for better health, just practice safe sex)
FACT: Want to make your man part look larger, Throw out the pills and go on a diet !!! (That's right boys I told you to lose some weight and you can gain an inch) PS. this is a true scientific fact look it up
FACT: One tablespoon of semen contains less than 20 calories and help prevent depression (this one helps women first and the men after)
FACT: Beauty pageant women use WD-40 to keep there clothes from sticking to their bodies (And why do men love it ???)
All right I'm done playing I got one last tid bit slash fact. Yawning is contagious, even THINKING about it will be enough, After reading this fact there is a 50% chance you will yawn. Sorry I bored you to sleep... I'm just saying "Jeff the Plumber" OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment