Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fact Friday 3/12

Another glorios week passes and it was a doozy. Between Plumbing, Monavie, Family, Friends, and all around general life, There was joy, laughter, sorrow, and even charity. Sometimes when you stop to reflect, breathe and man life is AWESOME. Right now as I'm typing I could go a hundred ways with this blog. My mind is racing right now, I should be resting or meditating for the hardest Athletic feat of my life this sunday. Running 13 miles, a half marathon, why??????, I know why, just to check it off my life list. One must live life to the fullest Because you may never know its end. Anyhoot I can"t let mt peeps down without anothe Fabulous fact friday, So here you go !!!

This one is special it comes straight from Dj Acai FACT: Did you know 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 (I'm sorry that math always amazes my exspressive mind)

FACT: The mouth of a jellyfish is also his anus (Ok 2 thoughts on this one 1: This gives new meaning to talking out your ASS 2: Pissing on a jellyfish sting does not make the sting go away... I'm just sayin)

FACT: On August 6th 1945 the first nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima vaporizing 80,000 people on Earth (A tragec day for Humanity but I love history) OH side note to this fact People are still dying of radiation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki(which was bombed 3 days later) TODAY... Ouch

FACT: It takes 1.3 seconds for the moonlight to reach Earth (And it's so romantic and beautiful)

FACT: When the Earth travels around the sun in it's orbit, we traval a million and a half miles per day (can you see were my mind was this week yet, more facts to come)

FACT: The Golden Gate Bridge In San Francisco carries about 120,000 cars per day the Bay Bridge carries 500,000 (I'm sure it because of the toll No??? californians !!!)

FACT: The POPES official barber earns a annual salary equivelen to $250,000 (I'ts way funny as the plumber and froidian typing slip it took 7 or 8 times to type the POOPE I mean POPE... HAHA)

FACT: The average weight of a human eye is 28 grams and a giant squids eye can be as big as a basketball (Heres looking at you my peeps !!!)

FACT: The space between and above your eyebrows is called the Glabella ( I thought on a man it was called the unibrow and on a woman, pure beauty)

FACT: The first form of birth control was Crocodile feces, Used by the egyptians in 2000 b.c. (I leave it up to you to insert joke)

FACT: Ahuman taste bud has a life span of 10 to 14 days before they are replaced (Insert the above fact and joke)

FACT: It is possible to still get an erection after death and is often reffered to as "ANGEL LUST" (unless of coarse if the 2 facts and above joke didn't kill you)

Well I could have gave you more this week. But I figured not to give you all my knowledge. Besides I want you to go out and learn on your own, Remember alway Knowledge is power and the more you learn the more you earn. In this life and the next. Ok one last one/puzzle for you: Have you been ever told to "blow it out you ASS" What animal actuall can ??? The key to this is the word blow !!! ... RealTruth from Jeff the plumber

No comments:

Post a Comment