Friday, April 30, 2010

I thought today was Thursday ???

All right so All week I have been a day off. Where does that come from ??? Probably just wanting to do more work because I'm having a blast. Life rocks am I right or right. So what have you been up too world peeps. I have spent the week taken care of other peoples problems and none of mine. But that's OK some times one has to take a week off. Well I forgot I did do yoga this week. It is and was AWESOME, while your practicing it feels good, Mental and physical. Practicing with hot yoga is the only way, you need to try it if you've never. Getting your sweat on with a bunch of strangers, then once class is over you all feel as one entity in harmonic spirit. I know in life it's hard to let things go. But boy if you don't during yoga, why bother doing yoga. I even let a dude touch my face with the eucalyptus oil at the end before Namaste prayer. OK so the guy is Kinda cute and AWESOME.Even still one must let things go and breathe. So I got some facts for ya this week, even my reading pattern was strange this week. Maybe a sign of not working out, Hhmmm.... enjoy !!!

FACT: Giraffes can yawn, Virtually all warm blooded animals can, Even fish

FACT: Rats can't throw up, they are poison resistant but edible poisons work on them since they can't regurgitate it

FACT: Tall people earn $789 per year per inch more than shorter people (I should ask for a raise and sorry Jenn your Funsize)

FACT: Traffic lights were invented before cars and they burned gas. Also the would sometimes explode causing massive fires

FACT: A grape will explode in the microwave (try it I did and it was a hoot)

FACT: Most people (65%) tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of left

FACT: The word "Facetiously" is the only word if you count Y with all the vowels in order

Fact: In "grease" the movie where Rizzo sings about Elvis was actually filmed on the day he died (Yikes, creepy)

FACT: The dye for blue M&M's can help treat spinal injuries, side affect blue colored skin

Fact: Want to prevent razor burns or bumps ??? use snail mucus (look it up it's cool)

So ten facts for you. I learned way more but you have to go out there and explore the world wide web on your own. Remember knowledge is power and the more you learn the more you earn, Mentally I always mean. Alright I will give you your Question What does Genophobia mean ??? "Jeff the Plumber" OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment