Friday, September 9, 2011

August 21st 2011

I know I haven't shared with you in a bit this is because life has had me a little occupied. Here is my last sermon for the wonderful seniors,,,

Some times life continually throws you curve balls, during these times we question our faith. Bad things happen and we shout towards the lord asking why me ??? why now ??? or even worse, I have learned not to do this or to even question GOD,,,

As a believer in JESUS we can trust our savior, turn to him during the life's tough spots, GOD cares for us each and every day, he is testing us, He is sovereign, His holy word is true and sure, He does keep his promises, We must just uphold ours,,,

I find for me meditation or prayer time can help ease your worries or calm your fears, we can always use extra help and answers. That help is all written in the bible, one must not be fearful and simply read,,,

Here are some examples of places or reminders that I use,,,

Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear ? The lord is the stronghold of my life, Of whom shall I be afraid ?

Isiah 41:10
So do not fear for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your GOD, I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 46:1
GOD is our refuge and strength, An ever present help in our trouble.

I could go on and on reading to you examples, but your answers can be found in the bible, If you can not read have some one read to you, this will not only help you But they will gain in the sharing of The LORD,,,

Some reading home work for you.
Psalm 27:4-5
Psalm 84:2-4
Psalm 34:7-9
Philippians 4:19
Philippians 4:6-7
Luke 12:22-34

Any kind of life trouble are in this great book called the bible, just loss in general, loss of home, loss of job, stress and how to deal with it, even financial worries, The answers can all be found in the bible.You just have to read it, Keep your Faith, Don't question HIM, AS I say just go with the flow and know each down fall is a test, when you pray hold him in the Highest power,,,

Let us all pray together right now,,, AMEN

This is "Jeff da Plumber" saying until next time stay blessed,,, OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment